Startup Business Loans
Loans that put starting a business within reach
You saw an opportunity for a new business idea or space in the market, and now you’re going for it. Access the startup funding you need to truly take off.
Learn how SBA loans for startups from Pursuit can help your business idea become a profitable reality. With the right idea and the right startup business loan, opportunity is yours. Let’s get started today.
What are typical startup costs?
Starting a business can often times feel like a balancing act. You’re thinking ahead to your long term plan while trying to fund immediate startup costs. And along the way, the unexpected is likely to arise. Startup costs cover everything you’ll need to get your business up-and-running and help you stay up and running until you’re generating revenue. This includes:
- Renovations and leasehold improvements to make your space your own
- Equipment and technology including specialized machinery, computers, printers, and more
- Inventory to stock up for opening day
- Working capital to fuel your daily business operations
With the right financing, you can get your business off the ground and set yourself up for long term success.
Startup business loans with flexible requirements through Pursuit
Pursuit offers a variety of loan programs that can be used to cover your startup costs. When you start an application online or by phone, we’ll work with you one-on-one to find the program that best fits your financing needs.
You’ll have access to the following benefits when financing your startup costs with Pursuit:
- Loans from $100,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- Requirements designed for start-ups
- Responsible terms up to 10 years
It’s helpful to know what to expect when you’re applying for a startup business loan. Start by having your business plan and projections ready. This will show that you’ve carefully thought about your growth and operations, and that you’re ready to take on financing. Here, you can provide a high-level summary of your business. This should include:
- Details on your business operations
- A market analysis outlining who your competitors are in your industry
- Financial projections including anticipated future sales and expenses
See how other businesses have financed startup costs with a Pursuit loan
Business lending works differently at Pursuit. See how we’ve helped other startups grow and succeed.
How to get a startup business loan
When you apply for a loan with Pursuit, your loan officer will find the best loan program to meet your unique financing needs. Interested in learning a little more about the requirements for a startup business loan? Explore our top SBA loans for startups and what you’ll need to get stared.
- SBA 7(a) and Community Advantage: Access up to $5 million and low down payments to get your business up-and-running with the SBA 7(a) loan program.
- SBA 504: Buying or building your first space? With loan amounts as high as $5.5 million and terms up to 25 years, you’ll find a flexible option that puts your project within reach.