Commercial real estate loans at below-market rates
Up to 90% financing at below-market rates for commercial real estate purchases
Starting and growing your business is an exciting adventure, especially when it comes time to purchase or build its long term home.
When making such a significant business investment, you’ll need a commercial real estate loan that works for you now and in the years to come. Learn how you can access below-market interest rates and terms of up to 25 year for commercial real estate mortgages and get the loan you need to invest in your business’s future.
What is a commercial real estate loan?
When you are ready to own your business’s location, but don’t have the cash on hand, a commercial real estate loan helps finance the cost.
You can use a Pursuit commercial mortgage to finance a wide variety of owner-occupied real estate projects for your business including:
- Constructing a building
- Purchasing a building
- Purchasing land
- Equipping a location with heavy equipment and machinery
“Owner-occupied” means that your business is physically located in and operates out of the majority of the property you are financing. Pursuit does not offer financing for non owner-occupied commercial real estate purchases, including investment properties.
Low-down payment SBA commercial real estate loans through Pursuit
Business owners seeking to finance owner-occupied commercial real estate will find low interest rates, long terms, and low down payments with the SBA 504 loan program, offered at Pursuit. You’ll benefit from:
- Commercial real estate loan terms of up to 25 years
- Below-market, fixed interest rates
- Down payments as low as 10%
- Flexible funding, whether you’re a start-up or established business
These two tips will help you prepare to purchase owner-occupied real estate and shape up for success.
- When purchasing owner-occupied real estate, it’s helpful to prepare a plan for occupancy. This is simply a documented plan that breaks down the percentage of space your business will occupy. With Pursuit, your business must occupy at least 51% of the existing building to be financed. If you’re constructing a new building, your business must occupy at least 60% of the space.
- It’s also helpful to prepare a purchase contract ahead of applying. Research and document your desired property, a description of the building, its purchase price and how the property will benefit your business. This way, your loan can be structured to meet your goals.
Examples of how businesses have used SBA commercial real estate loans
If you’re looking to fund an owner-occupied commercial real estate purchase, see how Pursuit can help.
We’ll help you find the best loan option to purchase owner-occupied commercial real estate
When you apply for a loan with Pursuit, you’ll access one-on-on support to find the best SBA loan for real estate investments. Interested in learning more? Explore the best commercial real estate loan options.
- SBA 504: The SBA 504 loan program makes owner-occupied commercial real estate purchases affordable. Terms up to 25 years and low down payments put investing in your own location within reach.
- SBA 7(a): The SBA 7(a) loan program offers businesses at every stage, including start-ups, flexible funding for real estate acquisition and improvements.