Pennsylvania Small Business Loans
With an entrepreneurial legacy as solid as America, today, Pennsylvania is emerging as a leader in education, innovation, healthcare, technology, and advanced agriculture and manufacturing. People are rediscovering Pennsylvania’s prime location between the Great Lakes and the Atlantic seaboard, along with its affordability relative to the New York metro region and there are endless opportunities for entrepreneurs here in:
- Major metros of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia
- The state capital, Harrisburg
- College towns, including State College and West Chester
- Re-emerging small and mid-size cities like Erie, Scranton, Bethlehem and Allentown
- And rural communities that are home to generational farms and deep-rooted industries
And whether you’re looking to launch your business, expand an existing operation or relocate entirely to Pennsylvania, Pursuit has small business loans that support every aspect of your success. Explore many different loan uses – from cashflow needs to business expansion or real estate – as well as our most popular small business loans in PA:
- SBA 7(a) loans are the most popular PA SBA loans for general business financing up to $5 million. They’re available for most business needs and are great for businesses like tech startups, food-and-beverage businesses and service businesses.
- SBA 504 loans offer up to $5.5 million for commercial real estate lending in Pennsylvania for purchases, renovations and construction, as well as equipment and machinery and related debt refinancing. These are great PA SBA loans for advanced manufacturing, wholesaling, research and development and other businesses that need commercial space and equipment. In addition, their beneficial terms, including fixed interest rates and longer repayment terms, mean that you can reinvest more money into growth each month.
- Our Pursuit SmartLoan is available from $10,000 to $100,000 and is a great choice when you need access to cash for expenses like working capital, marketing, inventory, office equipment and staffing. Applying online is easy, approvals take just two business days and funding is typically received within five days of approval.
- SBA Microloans from $10,000 to $50,000 are excellent PA SBA loans for businesses that don’t have high startup or expansion expenses but still need financing to help with things like setting up an office, marketing and purchasing equipment or inventory.
So, whether your goal is to launch the next great technology company or add to Pennsylvania’s vibrant and diverse arts offerings or anything in between, Pennsylvania has a place for your business.
Pursuit is approved to offer SBA loan products under SBA’s Preferred Lenders Program & SBA Express Program.
Let us help you, too
Pursuit is a leading small business lender in the tri-state area including Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York. We offer PA SBA loans, PA small business loans and lots of support to help you launch, grow and thrive, including loans for businesses that don’t quite meet the lending criteria for conventional commercial loans. Contact us to learn more or apply online today.