A flex business loan option for larger funding needs
As your business grows, there may come a time when you need financing for a larger project to keep that growth on track. Whether you need flexible terms, affordable interest rates, or you haven’t been able to qualify for financing in the past, Pursuit can help.
Access the financing you need to keep growing and gain a teammate and advisor you can trust in your Pursuit loan officer. You’ll work with them one-on-one throughout the application and approval process to help them better understand your business and financial situation to ensure you receive a flexible business loan that will work for you now and in the future.
Up to $500,000 in financing
Affordable rates and terms
No prepayment penalty
What is the ImpactLoan?
The ImpactLoan is a flex business loan for larger projects to keep business growth on track. Through the Pursuit ImpactLoan, you can receive up to $500,000 at a fixed interest rate with no prepayment penalty, which means you can borrow now and pay the loan back as quickly as you’d like. The ImpactLoan can be used for nearly any business purpose.
Pursuit ImpactLoan Details
- Loan amount: $100,000 to $500,000
- Interest rate: 8 – 11.9%
- Term: 5 years
- Fees: 5% commitment fee, which can be financed into your loan
- Decision sent within 2 to 4 weeks of submitting a complete loan application (including all required documentation)
- Time to funding: 2 to 6 weeks from approval for qualified applicants with strong cash flow and/or collateral. The underwriting and funding time for the ImpactLoan is determined on a case-by-case basis, and your Pursuit loan officer will discuss your timeframe with you based on your unique situation.
- No prepayment penalty. Borrow when you need financing, and pay it back as quickly as you want
Is the Pursuit ImpactLoan right for me?
If you’ve been in business for two or more years, have strong cash flow and collateral, the Pursuit ImpactLoan may be a good fit for you and your business. Collateral is required for this loan program and specific collateral requirements will depend on the loan amount that’s approved by Pursuit, and other details provided during the application process.
In addition, you must meet the following requirements for the Pursuit ImpactLoan:
- Operating at break-even or positive cash-flow
- More than $120,000 in annual revenue
- Personal guaranty of equity owners greater than 20%
If you or your business don’t meet some or all of these requirements, you can still apply for a small business loan with Pursuit. Submit your application online and you’ll work with our team to determine which loan option will best suit your business’s needs.
What can the Pursuit ImpactLoan be used for?
Whether you need a working capital loan, or want to refinance high-cost business debt, the Pursuit ImpactLoan can support your goals. This flex business loan can be used for nearly any business purpose, and is a great financing solution for:
- Working capital
- Equipment purchase
- Technology upgrades
- Debt refinance
- Leasehold improvements
- And more
Use the Pursuit ImpactLoan to access affordable financing for your business’s larger funding needs, and move your business upward, outward and onward. Learn how other business owners have used a Pursuit loan to reach higher.
The Pursuit ImpactLoan is administered by Pursuit Community Financeis