Affordable Inventory Loans
Fast and convenient financing for your next inventory purchase
When your business is expanding quickly and needs inventory, you need an inventory loan that can keep up. Whether you need to fulfill a large purchase order or stock up for opening day, Pursuit can help fund your goal with inventory lending.
Learn how you can access flexible rates and terms for your inventory purchases. With the right idea, and the right financing, opportunity is yours.
Affordable inventory financing loans through Pursuit
Pursuit offers a variety of loan programs that can be used for inventory purchases. When you start an application online or by phone, we’ll work with you one-on-one to find the program that best fits your financing needs.
You’ll have access to the following benefits when funding your inventory purchase with Pursuit:
- Loans from $10,000 to $5 million
- No prepayment penalties
- Access to fast financing: some loans up to $100,000 can be funded in as little as 5-7 business days
- Requirements designed to get your start-up or established business to a “yes”
Prepare for the application process and better position yourself for an approval with these two tips.
Have your business plan and projections ready. This will show that you’ve carefully thought about your growth and operations, and that you’re ready to take on additional financing. Here, you can provide a high-level summary of your business. This should include:
- Details on your business operations
- A market analysis outlining who your competitors are in your industry
- Financial projections that include anticipated future sales and expenses
Clearly identify your financing needs to show you will use your inventory financing loan. These questions can help you get started:
- What products do you need to purchase?
This can be documented in a summary that outlines how you’re planning to use your loan. It’s helpful to include a spending breakdown in your summary if you’re ordering a variety of goods.
- How is the inventory purchase going to benefit your business?
Once you’ve identified your financing needs, you’ll want to outline how the inventory purchase will benefit your business. This can be based on projections if you’re just starting out, or historic sales data if you’re an established business.
See how other businesses have purchased inventory with a small business loan
Discover what’s possible with a Pursuit small business inventory loan. See how we’ve helped other businesses increase their sales and keep up with demand by funding inventory purchases.
We’ll help you find the best loan for inventory
When you apply for an inventory financing loan, your loan officer will find the best loan program to meet your inventory needs. Explore our top loan options and learn a little more now.
- SBA 7(a) and Community Advantage: Access up to $5 million and low down payments for your inventory purchase with the SBA 7(a) loan program.
- SmartLoan: Loans up to $100,000 are available in 5-7 business days through an online small business loan application.
Does your business need to purchase inventory? Learn more about our small business loan application process and get started by phone or online.