Business Equipment Loans
Give your business a lift with affordable equipment and technology financing
Investing in equipment and technology for your business can be a significant upfront cost. Whether you’re purchasing computers for your team or outfitting an entire manufacturing facility with the latest machinery, Pursuit can help you get a business equipment loan fund your goal. Learn how you can access flexible rates and terms for your equipment and technology purchases. Because with the right goal in mind and the right financing, opportunity is yours.
What is a business equipment loan?
When you want to purchase equipment and technology, but don’t have the cash on hand, you’ll want a loan to help cover the cost. Equipment and technology purchases are common loan uses that many loan programs will fund.
You can use a business equipment loan from Pursuit to purchase a wide variety of equipment for your business. This includes:
- Restaurant kitchen equipment
- Computer systems
- Printers, and more.
Equipment loans through Pursuit
Pursuit offers a variety of loan programs that can be used for small business equipment financing. When you start an application online or by phone, we’ll work with you one-on-one to find the program that best fits your financing needs.
You’ll have access to the following benefits when funding your equipment purchase with Pursuit:
- Loans ranging from $10,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- Customized repayment terms that are in line with how long you’ll use the equipment
- Access to fast business loans: some loans up to $100,000 can be funded in as little as 5 business days
- Flexible start up loans and options for established businesses
It’s helpful to know what to expect when you’re applying for an equipment and technology loan. Here are three pointers to help you get started and position yourself for a “yes.”
- You’ll first need to research and define what you need for equipment. By calculating the cost of the equipment you’d like to purchase, and the expected life of each piece, you’ll have a clearer estimate for how much you’ll need to borrow.
- It’s also helpful to have a short summary that outlines the purpose of the equipment you’ll buy and how it will benefit your business. For example, if you’re expanding operations, you’ll want to estimate the increased output that additional equipment will help you produce. This could also include an explanation of how you use your current equipment and how the new equipment fits into your expanded operation. Similarly, if you’re just starting out, you’ll want to summarize how the equipment will play a role in your operations and estimate your output.
See how other businesses have purchased equipment with a Pursuit loan
Ready to power your potential? See how we’ve helped other businesses grow their operations with new equipment and technology.
We’ll help you find the best loan for equipment and technology
When you apply for a loan with Pursuit, your loan officer will find the best loan program to meet your equipment and technology needs. Interested in learning a little more now? Explore our top business equipment loan options.
- SBA 504: The SBA 504 loan program offers below market, fixed-interest rate funding and low down payments for heavy equipment purchases.
- SBA 7(a) and SBA Community Advantage: Access repayment terms up to 10 years for your machinery and equipment purchases with the SBA 7(a) loan program.
- SmartLoan: Borrow up to $100,000 in just 5-7 business days
for through an easy-to-use digital application.