Funding for Consulting Businesses
Whether you’re a health-and-wellness coach, a business consultant, a financial advisor, a management consultant or one of dozens of possible other consultants, at some point, your business could likely benefit from a cash infusion in the form of a small business loan. Funding for consulting businesses, including SBA loans for consulting businesses, is available throughout New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania through Pursuit, with more than 15 loan options to meet your goals:
- You’ve found a need and a niche in your community and are ready to help others learn from your skills and experience through a solo consultancy, but first you need funding to set up an office and market your business.
- Your consulting business has grown and you want to bring on staff and other consultants so that you can diversify your offerings and build new revenue streams.
- Your business is thriving and you’re ready to expand by acquiring your lead competitor or expanding to new locations – or both!
Pursuit understands the nature of consulting businesses and we can find the right loan for you. In addition to our own loan products, Pursuit works directly with banks and other lenders, as well as the SBA, to find optimal loan solutions with flexible lending criteria.
Pursuit’s funding for consulting businesses can help you launch and grow
For startups and newer consulting businesses that have more modest funding needs, we offer great options with easy, online applications and quick decisions that can provide you with funds in hand within days, with low owner-equity requirements and, often, with no- or low-collateral requirements. And if your business is ready to grow, we have excellent loan options up to $5.5 million to help you bring your consulting business dreams to fruition.
When it comes to funding for consulting businesses, including SBA loans for consulting businesses, here are some of our most popular options:
- Pursuit SmartLoans, from $10,000 to $100,000. These are ideal for short-term and more immediate funding needs, such as the launch and marketing of your consulting business. Our SmartLoan includes a quick, online application and money in your bank within five days of approval.
- SBA Microloans from $10,000 to $50,000. With these loans, funds can be used for most business-financing needs, from working capital and office equipment purchases and upgrades to refinancing higher-cost debt. With an easy application and quick turnaround, approved clients can have funds within a week.
- SBA 7(a) and Community Advantage loans are the most popular SBA offering. They offer funding up to $5 million, extended repayment terms (compared to many conventional commercial loans) and qualified uses that include business-related commercial real estate acquisitions, construction and leasehold improvements; purchases of major equipment; working capital; funds for business expansions and acquisitions; and refinancing existing business debt. They’re a great solution for established firms that are ready to grow.
- SBA 504 loans offer funding up to $5.5 million, with low owner-equity requirements (just 10%, compared to 20-30% for conventional loans) and longer repayment terms, so you can reinvest in growth and success. Flexible uses include purchases or improvements to owner-occupied commercial real estate, buying or leasing equipment, working capital or refinancing business debt.
Pursuit has funding for consulting businesses
As you’re exploring funding for consulting businesses, take a look at Pursuit’s loan options for small businesses. You’ll find competitive rates, flexible lending criteria and repayment terms that enable you to invest in your business and thrive. We also encourage you to read about our real-life clients who have used small business loans from Pursuit to grow their consultancy businesses:
- NTC Language Services: SBA Microloan, Holbrook, NY
- Franco Blueprint: SBA Microloan
- Jade Wellness Center: SBA 504, Pittsburgh, PA
And when you’re ready, contact Pursuit. Our team looks forward to working with you.