Create the business you’ve always imagined with an affordable construction loan
How can I use a loan for construction and improvements?
When you want to renovate or improve your space, costs can add up quickly. A Pursuit loan can help you finance a variety or renovations and improvements for your business including:
- New signage, windows or external displays
- Changing the layout of your store or warehouse
- New lighting and other cosmetic changes
- Furniture or small equipment for employees or customers
Loans for construction and improvement through Pursuit
When you renovate or make improvements with your Pursuit business loan, you benefit from:
- Loans ranging from $10,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- Terms up to 25 years and affordable monthly payments
- Flexible funding, whether you’re a start-up or established business
If you’re mapping out your business’s next construction or improvement project, here are two ways to prepare before you apply:
- It’s helpful to come to the table with contractor estimates for your proposed project. Contractor estimates show how much your proposed project will cost, and can provide a clear estimate for how much you’ll need to borrow.
- You’ll also want to document how the construction or improvements will benefit your business. For example, if you’re improving your storefront’s signage, you’ll want to estimate the increase in customers you’ll see based on your location and traffic.
See how businesses have used construction and improvement loans
If you’re looking to fund construction or improvements for your business, see how Pursuit can help.
We’ll help you find the best loan option for construction and improvements
When you apply for a loan with Pursuit, your loan officer will find the best loan program to meet your construction and improvement needs. Want to learn a little bit more now? Explore our top loan options:
- SBA 504: Taking on a larger project? With loan amounts as high as $5.5 million and up and terms up to 25 years, you’ll find a flexible option that puts your next construction project within reach.
- SBA 7(a): The SBA 7(a) loan program offers start-ups and established businesses flexible funding for construction and improvements.
- Pursuit SmartLoan: In less than a week, borrow $10,000 to $100,000 through a streamlined digital application.