Affordable and Fast Loans for Your Wholesale Business
Convenient financing for everything you need to stock, sell and ship
Your wholesale business moves quickly, and when you’re working with retailers, merchants and contractors, you’ll need funding that keeps up. With the right plan and the right loan for your wholesale business, you can unlock everything you need to efficiently move products from manufacturer to market.
Learn how you can use your Pursuit loan to buy, renovate or construct a building with the space you need to efficiently store and ship goods, purchase equipment and technology, bid on and secure clients, from e-commerce merchants to major contracts with corporate and government entities, and more.
Fund your wholesale business with Pursuit
As you work toward your business goals, Pursuit is in your corner with lending solutions and resources to help you secure a loan for your wholesale business.
Get started on an application online or by phone and work with one-on-one with a Pursuit lender to find the program that best fits your financing needs.
With Pursuit, your wholesaling business will benefit from:
- Access to loans ranging from $10,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- A range of loan products to serve wholesale businesses at any stage
- Fast financing – some loans can be funded in as little as 5 business days
- Requirements designed to help get you to an approval
- A team dedicated to your business’s success
Ready to start your application? These tips outline what to expect and help you prepare to secure the right loan for your wholesale business.
Answer the following questions to get started:
- What do you plan on using your loan for?
- What do you need to purchase or upgrade to improve and grow your wholesaling operations?
- What support will you need from your team along the way?
- How will you reach potential clients?
Taking the time to answer these questions ahead of your application will help determine how the funds will be used, and how much you’ll need to borrow. Examples of loan uses for your wholesale business may include:
- Purchasing, building or renovating a property with sufficient space to house your operations and room to expand as your business grows
- Buying major equipment to stock goods, as well as equipment and technology to store, ship and track them
- Adding lighting, fixtures and furnishings to office spaces
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled staff
- Securing working capital to enable you to bid on larger projects
Next, you’ll need to think about a business plan, which isn’t required but is always good to have. Start by outlining how your business addresses a need in your industry, information about your target market or ideal customer, your competitive advantages and your financials. If you’re a startup, you should include financial projections.
In addition, you’ll need to provide an overview of your gross profit margin, receivables, payables and inventory turnover. This can be documented in our business plan, or in the summary that outlines how you’re planning to use your loan.
Examples of how wholesale businesses have grown with Pursuit
We’re here to help businesses like yours succeed. Discover how other wholesale businesses have accessed convenient financing to fund their ambition with Pursuit.