Financing to fuel your professional services business
Your business is a representation of your passion for helping others. And with the right funding, you can achieve everything you envision for your law or accounting firm, doctor’s or dentist office, marketing agency or consulting business.
Learn how you can use your Pursuit loan to buy or renovate an office space, outfit your business with essential equipment and client amenities, hire professional staff who bring your vision to life, market your professional services to reach and keep your ideal clientele, and more.
Fund your professional services business with Pursuit
You have the heart to work toward your goals. Pursuit is here with lending solutions and resources to help your professional services business get funded.
Start an application online or by phone, and access one-on-one support to find the loan program that best fits your financing needs.
When you work with Pursuit, your professional services business will benefit from:
- A wide variety of business loan options from $10,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- Loan products to serve professional services businesses at any stage
- Fast and convenient funding – some loans can be funded in as little as 5 business days
- Requirements designed to help you reach your goals and get a “yes”
- A lender to walk you through each step of the process
Before you begin your application, it’s helpful to know what to expect. These tips will help you prepare for the application process and secure the right financing for your professional services business.
Begin by answering the following questions:
- What will you use your loan for?
- What do you need to upgrade or improve to deliver an ideal experience for your clients?
- Do you need to expand your team?
- How will you get the word out to clients?
Answering these ahead of the application process will help decide how your loan funds will be used, and how much you’ll need to borrow. Here are some examples of loan uses for your professional services business:
- Purchasing, building or renovating commercial real estate
- Adding furnishings, fixtures and lighting to your offices and client-service areas
- Hiring and paying specialized staff
- Building your clientele through marketing and advertising
Next, it’s beneficial, but not required, to prepare a business plan.
Here, you’ll outline how your business addresses a need in your industry, information about your target market, your competitive advantages and your financials. If you’re a startup, this will include projected financials.
Examples of how professional services businesses have grown with Pursuit
Discover what’s possible for our professional services business. See how Pursuit has helped businesses like yours move upward and onward toward new opportunities.