Business Loans for Marketing
Talented specialists in marketing and related fields – including graphic design, branding, public relations, content creation and communications, website development, photography, social-media strategy, audio and video production and more – are in high demand, making this a great time to launch or grow your marketing business. And when you’re ready, Pursuit has just about every kind of business loan for marketing businesses that you could need, so you can build a business that fuels your creativity and passion:
- You’re launching a solo venture and need modest startup funding for office equipment, software and, of course, to implement your marketing strategy to reach potential clients and begin to build your business.
- Your agency is growing quickly, thanks to your award-winning team. It’s time for an office that fosters and supports your creative energy, with room to add more staff and revenue streams, too.
- You’re a seasoned specialty agency with an opportunity to acquire your top competitor and become the leader in your region – if you can put together a funding package with the right business loan for marketing businesses.
Pursuit specializes in helping businesses that may not qualify for conventional commercial loans – including startups and early-stage marketing industry businesses. We make it easier for entrepreneurs to get approved, too, with flexible lending criteria, as well as an experienced and knowledgeable team that works with business owners to truly understand your ventures and visions, so you can get on with creating your business.
Marketing business loans for creative professionals
Pursuit has more than 15 loan options that range from $10,000 to $5.5 million for marketing businesses and agencies located in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. In addition to our own loan products, Pursuit works with banks and other lenders, as well as the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), to bring you funding solutions with great loan terms that make repayment easier, a huge range of allowable uses and more.
Our loan advisors take the time to learn about your plans and find the funding solution that meets your needs today and provides a solid financial foundation for growth. Here are some of our most popular business loans for marketing businesses:
- Pursuit SmartLoans, from $10,000 to $100,000. These are ideal for short-term and more immediate funding needs, such as working capital as you launch and build your business, to purchase hardware and software, for marketing and more. Our SmartLoan offers a quick, online application and money in your bank within five days of approval.
- SBA Microloans from $10,000 to $50,000. With these loans for established businesses, funds can also be used for most business financing needs, from working capital and equipment upgrades to refinancing high-cost debt. With an easy application and quick turnaround, approved marketing businesses can have funds in-hand within a week.
- SBA 7(a) and Community Advantage loans are the most popular SBA option. These offer funding up to $5 million, extended repayment terms (compared to many conventional commercial loans) and qualified uses that include business-related commercial real estate acquisitions, construction and leasehold improvements; purchases of major equipment; working capital; expansion or acquisition of existing businesses; and refinancing of existing business-related debt. They’re a great business loan for marketing businesses that are ready to grow. And the Community Advantage option includes loans up to $250,000 with advantageous terms for businesses in underserved communities.
- SBA 504 loans offer funding up to $5.5 million, with low owner-equity requirements (just 10%, compared to 20-30% for conventional loans) and longer repayment terms, which means that you’ll have more money each month to reinvest in success. Flexible uses include purchases or improvements to owner-occupied commercial real estate, buying or leasing equipment, working capital or refinancing business debt.
When you need a business loan for marketing business, talk to Pursuit
When you’re exploring options for your marketing business or related venture, take a look at our loans – you’ll find competitive rates, flexible lending criteria and repayment terms that enable you to keep more of your revenue.
Then, contact Pursuit – our team looks forward to working with you.
Pursue the full potential of your marketing business with resources, guidance, and business loans from Pursuit. From startup and working capital loans to commercial real estate financing–our suite of loan products can help fund your business so you can focus on achieving your goals.