Manufacturing Loans: Affordable Funding for Your Business
Give your business a lift with affordable financing
Your manufacturing business thrives on challenges and leverages technology for cutting-edge solutions. And when your drive and plans are matched with the right manufacturing loan, you can achieve everything you envision.
Whether you’re looking to buy or renovate a building, purchase the equipment and technology you need, hire and train a skilled team to stay ahead of your competitors and lead in your field, or bid on and secure projects, Pursuit has what you need to fund your ambition.
Fund your manufacturing business with Pursuit
You have the determination and ambition to reach your goals. We’ll be there with lending solutions and resources to help your manufacturing business get funded.
Whether you start an application for a manufacturing loan online or by phone, we’ll work with you one-on-one to find the program that best fits your unique financing needs.
Work with Pursuit and your manufacturing business will benefit from:
- A range of loan options that range from $10,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- Fast funding – some loans may be funded in as little as 5 business days
- Requirements designed to get you to an approval
- Guidance through every step of the loan process
Ready to begin the application process? These tips will get you started and on the right path to secure a manufacturing loan for your business.
First, start by answering the following questions:
- How do you plan to use your loan?
- What do you need to purchase to improve or expand operations?
- Who will you need on your team?
Preparing clear answers to these questions will help determine how your loan funds will be used, and how much you’ll need to borrow. Examples of manufacturing loan uses for your manufacturing business may include:
- Purchasing, building or renovating your office or warehouse
- Buying manufacturing equipment to produce your goods, as well as equipment and technology to track, ship or store them
- Adding furnishings, fixtures and lighting to office spaces
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled employees
- Securing sufficient working capital to enable you to bid on larger projects
You’ll need to paint a clear picture of your business operations.
This can be outlined in an optional business plan where you’ll include how your business addresses a need in the manufacturing industry, information about your target market, your competitive advantages, and your financials. If you’re a startup, this can include projections.
In addition, it’s important to provide information on how your contracts are paid. To do so, you should outline your payment cycles, including how quickly you receive payments after you complete an order and bill your clients.
See how other manufacturing businesses have grown with Pursuit
Discover what’s possible for your manufacturing business. Learn how we’ve helped businesses like yours unlock opportunities for growth.
Achieve your goals with the resources, guidance and loans through Pursuit. From working capital loans to equipment and commercial real estate financing, power your potential with a Pursuit business loan.