Medical business loans to boost your practice
Loans to power your healthcare practice's potential
You’re building your healthcare business and doing much more: you’re a skilled healer who has made wellness your mission and a caring professional determined to help people in your community. When your commitment and goals are matched with the right medical business loan, you can achieve everything you envision.
Whether you’re looking to buy or renovate commercial real estate with the space you need for today’s clients and the expansion capabilities you want for tomorrow’s, get the equipment and furnishings you need or hire and retain a skilled team to provide experienced and compassionate care that leads in your field, Pursuit has what you need to fund your ambition.
Fund your healthcare practice with a medical business loan through Pursuit
You have the determination and heart to work toward your goals. We’ll match it with lending solutions and resources to help your healthcare business get funded.
When you start an application online or by phone, we’ll work with you one-on-one to find the program that best fits your financing needs.
When you work with Pursuit, your healthcare business will benefit from:
- Business loans extending from $10,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- A variety of loan products to serve healthcare businesses at any stage
- Quick funding – some loans can be funded in as little as 5 business days
- Requirements designed to help get you to a “yes”
- A team dedicated to your business success
Ready to get started? These tips will help you prepare to secure the right financing for your healthcare business.
First, consider the following questions:
- What will you use your loan for?
- What do you need to upgrade or purchase to deliver the ideal patient experience?
- Who do you need on your team in order to be successful?
- How will you get the word out to patients?
Answering these questions will help determine how your loan funds will be used, and how much you’ll need to borrow. Your loan uses may include:
- Purchasing, building or renovating a property, whether it’s an office that’s conveniently located close to your patients, or a multi-acre area for your business’s operation
- Buying equipment to enable your team to effectively and efficiently serve your patients
- Securing sufficient working capital to enable you to run your operations while helping people achieve a better state of health
It’s also helpful to paint a clear picture of your business operations.
This can be done through your business plan (which is optional but always good to have on hand) where you’ll include how your business addresses a need in the industry, information about your target market, your competitive advantages, and your financials whether actual (if you’re already in business) or projected (for startups).
In addition to providing your business plan, it pays to outline: how many patients you currently serve and plan to serve, your capacity, and how you handle staffing needs, and if you have a waiting list.
Examples of how healthcare businesses have grown with Pursuit
Pursuit is here to help businesses like yours succeed. See how we’ve helped other healthcare businesses reach their business goals.