Small Business Loans for Dental Practices
If you’re looking for dental practice startup loans, dental practice loan refinance options or simply want to know the best options available for funding a dental practice, Pursuit offers more than 15 loan options that will make you smile. We offer funding from $10,000 to $5.5 million – directly and in partnership with banks and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) – to meet the needs of dental practices throughout Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania:
- You’re ready to launch a private practice and have found a community in need of your skills – but to serve your clients, you need a fully equipped and staffed office, which means you also want to explore dental practice startup loans.
- Your practice is growing and you want to bring on more dentists, hygienists and support staff to meet client demand, as well as offer ancillary services that generate additional revenue. But with existing debt from opening your practice, you’re not sure if you can get the funding you need – unless there’s an affordable dental practice loan refinance
- You’ve found a dental practice that you want to purchase, but you need a lender who understands the business of dentistry to ensure accurate appraisals and affordable financing solutions.
Pursuit can help dental professionals with these business scenarios and many more. In addition, we specialize in helping dentists and other dental professionals who may not qualify for conventional commercial loans – including those in startup and early-stage practices, when early-career dental professionals may be balancing dental-school debt with the expenses of launching, expanding or buying into a practice.
Here are some of our most popular options for funding a dental practice
As you explore our range of loan options, you’ll likely find several that can meet your needs. Our team will take the time to learn about your vision and goals for your dental practice and will ensure that you thoroughly understand all of your options, so that you can make the best decision for today and for the long run. Here are some examples for dental practices and related types of businesses:
Among our popular options are:
- SBA 7(a) and Community Advantage loans are popular for funding a dental practice because of their flexibility, advantageous terms and higher funding limits – up to $5 million. Qualified uses for this dental practice loan include commercial real estate purchases for your business; construction and leasehold improvements; purchases of major equipment; working capital; the expansion of your existing dental practice or the acquisition of another; and dental practice loan refinance.
- SBA 504 loans offer low owner-equity requirements of just 10% and longer repayment terms on loans up to $5.5 million. They’re an excellent option for dental practices when you need more funding, along with extended repayment terms. Consider this option when your dental practice project includes construction of a new space or major renovation to an existing location; purchases of equipment; working capital; and for dental practice loan refinance. Pursuit offers these loans in partnership with you and a commercial lender, such as your bank (or we can help find a partner for your deal).
- Pursuit SmartLoans up to $100,000 are excellent for short-term and more immediate funding needs, such as upgrading office equipment or increasing working capital. Established practices that simply need a smaller cash infusion may also qualify for up to $50,000 through the SBA Microloan option, which is also offered through Pursuit.
Stop worrying and start smiling with dental practice loans from Pursuit
If your dental practice is located in New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania, Pursuit can help, so when you’re ready to launch or grow your practice, review our business loans for dental practices to see all of the options that will work for you.
Then, get in touch: Our loan advisors will meet with you, get to know your vision for your dental practice and work with you to help you get the funding you need to succeed.