Small business loans for daycare and education
Financing to grow and enrich your business
Your daycare and early-childhood education business nurtures imaginations, cultivates companionship, enhances early-life skills and brightens every day. And when your ambition is matched with a small business loan for your daycare business, you can achieve everything you envision.
Whether you’re looking to buy or renovate the ideal property, outfit your business with state-of-the-art equipment, or hire a team that brings your vision to life and helps children thrive, Pursuit has what you need to fund your ambition.
Find a small business loan for your daycare and early-childhood education business with Pursuit
You have big ideas and bold goals. We’ll be there with lending solutions and resources to help your daycare and early-childhood education business get funded.
When you start an application online or by phone for a small business loan for your daycare, we’ll work with you one-on-one to find the program that best fits your financing needs.
When you work with Pursuit, your daycare and early-childhood education business will benefit from:
- Business loans ranging from $10,000 to $5.5 million and beyond
- A wide variety of loan products to serve daycare and early-childhood education businesses at any stage
- Favorable funding – some loans may be funded in as little as 5 business days
- Responsible and flexible requirements
- A team that will work just as hard for your business as you do
Before you apply, it’s helpful to know what to expect. These tips will help you get started and secure the right financing for your daycare and early-childhood education business.
Begin by asking yourself the following questions:
- How do you plan to use your loan?
- What do you need to upgrade or purchase to give children the ideal experience?
- Who will you need on your team?
- How do you plan to get the word out to customers?
Answering these questions before you apply will help determine how you’ll use your loan, and how much you’ll need to borrow. Potential loan uses include:
- Renovating, building or purchasing an ideally located property
- Buying large and small equipment that enhances educational experiences and supports your vision of well-being and safety
- Hiring and training a skilled team
- Building your clientele through a strategic and targeted marketing plan
Next, paint a clear picture of your business operations in your business plan. It’s not always required, but it’s always good to have. You should outline what needs your business addresses in the education industry, information about your ideal customer, your competitive advantages, and your financials. If you’re a startup, this will include projections.
In addition to providing your business plan, it pays to outline the age ranges of the children that you serve, how many kids you currently and plan to serve, your capacity, and how you will handle staffing needs.
Examples of how daycare and early childhood education businesses have grown with Pursuit
Discover what’s possible with Pursuit. See how we’ve helped other daycare and early childhood education businesses succeed.