Small Business Loans for Accounting Practices
Whether you’re exploring accounting-practice finance options for your startup business or need CPA firm financing to grow your existing business – including CPA-practice acquisition loans – Pursuit offers more than 15 loan options that help you get the funds you need, with terms that make financial sense. In addition, because we specialize in businesses that may not qualify for conventional commercial loans – including startups and early-stage accounting practices – we make it easier for accountants and CPAs to get approved, so you can get on with building your business, whether that means:
- You’re just starting out and you need office equipment and furnishings, computer hardware and software and marketing funds to help your business grow.
- You’ve been in business for a few years and are ready to bring on more staff to service your growing clientele.
- Your practice is established and you’re ready to buy or build your own office space – or you need a CPA-practice acquisition loan to buy a competitor.
Read on to learn about loans for tax professionals and how Pursuit can help tax professionals in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania to get the funds you need with terms that will help you succeed.
Our loans for tax professionals can help you at every stage of growth
For startups and newer accounting firms, we offer accounting-practice finance options with easy, online applications and quick decisions that can provide you with funds in-hand within days, with low owner-equity requirements and, often, with no- or low-collateral requirements, too. And if you’re practice is more established, we have excellent loan options up to $5.5 million for everything you need to grow.
In addition to our own loan products, we work with banks and other lenders, including U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) programs. Our loan advisors take the time to learn about your plans and help you find the funding solution that best meets your needs today and provides a solid financial foundation for ongoing growth that makes great business sense.
Among the most popular options for accountants and CPAs are:
- Pursuit SmartLoans, from $10,000 to $100,000. These are ideal for short-term and more immediate funding needs, such as the growth and marketing of your CPA firm, with a quick application and money in your bank within five days of approval.
- SBA Microloans from $10,000 to $50,000. With these loans, funds can be used for most business-financing needs, from working capital and equipment upgrades to refinancing high-cost debt. With an easy application and quick turnaround, approved clients can have funds in-hand within a week.
- SBA 7(a) and Community Advantage loans are the most popular SBA offering. They offer funding up to $5 million, extended repayment terms (compared to many conventional commercial loans) and qualified uses that include business-related commercial real estate acquisitions, construction and leasehold improvements; purchases of major equipment; working capital; start-up; expansion or CPA-firm acquisition loans to purchase existing businesses, including franchises; and refinancing of existing business-related debt. They’re a great financing solution for accounting firms that are getting started or are ready to grow.
- SBA 504 loans offer funding up to $5.5 million, with low owner-equity requirements (just 10%, compared to 20-30% for conventional loans) and longer repayment terms, which means that you can keep more money each month to reinvest in your success. Flexible uses include the purchases or improvements to owner-occupied commercial real estate, buying or leasing equipment, working capital or refinancing business debt.
When you do the math, it’s clear that Pursuit has financing solutions that fit
When you’re exploring CPA loans and accounting-practice finance options, take a look at our loans for tax professionals – you’ll find competitive rates, flexible lending criteria and repayment terms that enable you to keep more of your revenue. Then, contact Pursuit – our team looks forward to exploring options with you.