New York City
- New York City: NYC Department of Small Business Services has announced the NYC Small Business Continuity Fund. Loans of up to $75,000 at 0% interest will be available to businesses with fewer than 100 employees that have seen decreases of more than 25% in sales. You can sign up to receive updates from NYC Small Business Services.
- New York City: Grants are available for businesses with fewer than 5 employees to cover 40% of payroll costs for two months. Applications are now open. Details and application information are available here.
- New York City (Harlem): The Apollo Theater, in collaboration with other organizations, announced that applications are open for the Harlem Entrepreneurial Micro-Grant Initiative. This initiative will distribute twenty $1,000 micro-grants to local merchants in financial need that define the culture and the vitality of Harlem. Learn more and apply today.
- Pennsylvania (statewide): The Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) has announced the Small Business First Fund, which will provide working capital loans up to $100,000 directly to small businesses. We do not have additional info on this program at this time; please check back for updates.
- Philadelphia, PA: PIDC has annonced a business and worker relief program that will provide a mix of grants and zero interest loans to businesses with less than $5 million in annual revenue. Details are forthcoming. View the press release.