Thank you for your interest in the Paycheck Protection Program. Pursuit is accepting applications for up to $350,000 in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania only. All applications submitted before July 31st at 5 PM EST will be processed before the August 8th program deadline. If your application is received after July 31st, we will process it if the program is extended.
To ensure a smooth application process, please have digital versions of the documents below ready before you start your application.
- Proof of payroll costs for 2019 (This can include reports from your payroll provider or a list of employees with salaries, taxes and benefits. If you are an independent contractor, please include your 2019 IRS Schedule C and your IRS Form 1099 Misc if available.)
- IRS Form 941 Employer’s Payroll Tax Report for 2019 (four quarters) or similar document
- Payroll statement for period on or around 2/15/2020 showing that business paid salaries and payroll taxes
- Voided Business Check (this account will be used to deposit funds and withdraw monthly loan payments, if applicable)
- Government Issued Photo ID for all owners with 20% or more interest in the business.