Due to the exceptional number of applications that we have received for the program, we cannot guarantee that your loan will be approved in the latest round of Federal funding. It is anticipated that this round will run out very quickly. If we are unable to approve your loan in this round, we will continue to process it in anticipation of another funding round. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your interest in the Paycheck Protection Loan Program. To ensure a smooth application process, please have digital versions of the documents below ready before you start your application.
- Proof of payroll costs for 2019 (This can include reports from your payroll provider or a list of employees with salaries, taxes and benefits. If you are an independent contractor, please include your 2019 IRS Schedule C and your IRS Form 1099 Misc if available.)
- IRS Form 941 Employer’s Payroll Tax Report for 2019 (four quarters) or similar document
- Payroll statement for period on or around 2/15/2020 showing that business paid salaries and payroll taxes
- Voided Business Check (this account will be used to deposit funds and withdraw monthly loan payments, if applicable)
- Government Issued Photo ID for all owners with 20% or more interest in the business.